I think that my contents page became very successful as the use of colour went really well with the model, as the model is wearing a purple top and purple shoes. for the top image, i cropped some bits out of the picture as i only want the detailed bit of the picture. I overlayed the contents text to the picture by using the Picnik online editting website. I really like this page as it looks really professional. for the model, i used paint and sprayed a black colour on the left side of the picture as i think that it would be too simple if i left it straight. I did this, so that it will look like that the image is penetrating through the black. I added the masthead on the contents page so that the reader will always remember the magazine.
I might consider making the editors letter smaller so that i could add more features for the contents page. overall, im incredibly happy with the design.
This whole page was edited in the Picnik and i used Microsoft Word to add the texts.
No comments:
Post a Comment