This questionnaire were asked by people between the age range of 16-25 which they are a fan of R&B/Hip Hop music.
1. Which magazine page did you like the best?
[ ] Front Cover [ ] Contents Page [ ] Double Page Spread
2. For the front cover, is the colour scheme suitable?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
3. Do you think that I need to add more cover lines?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
If so, what else do I need to add? e.g A free poster
_____________________________________________________________
4. In my opinion, I think that the masthead should change. Do you think I should?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
5. Do you think I should keep the barcode or not?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
6. For the Contents Page, do you think that it's lacking of information?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
7. Do you think I should add more images?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
8. Is the Colour scheme suitable for the page?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
If not, what colour scheme will fit better more?
_____________________________________________________________
9. For the Double Page Spread, do you think that it needs more picture in it?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
If so, How many?
[ ] 2 [ ] 3 [ ]4 [ ] 5+
10. Is the colour scheme suitable for the page?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
11. Do you think that I should add more information for the article?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
If so, what kind of questions shall I add?
_____________________________________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(26)
-
▼
January
(20)
- New and Improved DPS
- New Front Cover Design
- Improved DPS
- New Contents Page
- Improved Contents Page
- Questionnaire Results
- Questionnaire for my Current Magazine
- Target Audience
- Hip Hop Connection Magazine Analysis
- XXL magazine Analysis
- Newer Masthead Ideas
- Influences to Re-Create a Masthead
- New Front Cover Version
- Organisation on Location, Costumes, Props and Actors
- Influences
- More Pictures
- What is Hip Hop?
- Before and After - edited images
- Urban Beat Double Page Spread
- Urban Beat Contents Page
-
▼
January
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment