[ ] Front Cover [ ] Contents Page [ ] Double Page Spread
7/10 people prefer the Contents Page because of the good layout and the way that the images are edited. 2/10 people like the DPS because of the typography used and the 1 person like the Front Cover because of the colour scheme.
2. For the front cover, is the colour scheme suitable?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Majority of the people said that the colour scheme is suitable on the magazine because it suits the clothing if the model. However, one person said that I should another colour because it looks dull.
3. Do you think that I need to add more cover lines?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
4. In my opinion, I think that the masthead should change. Do you think I should?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
5/10 people said that the masthead is satisfying already, but the other half said that I can do better.
5. Do you think I should keep the barcode or not?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
The majority said that I should include the barcode on the front cover because it's part of the conventions of a magazine. However, others said that I shouldn't to challenge the conventions of a magazine a little bit.
6. For the Contents Page, do you think that it's lacking of information?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
6/10 people said that I need to add more information on the page such as adding a monthly section. They also suggested that I should remove the editors letter.
7. Do you think I should add more images?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
8/10 people said that I should keep the contents page simple so that the page does not look busy.
8. Is the Colour scheme suitable for the page?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Majority of the people thinks that the colour scheme goes well because it suits the clothing of the model. However, they also suggested that instead of purple and black the colour scheme can also be purple and yellow.
9. For the Double Page Spread, do you think that it needs more picture in it?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
9/10 people said that I should add more pictures. They said that I should add 1 or 2 more pictures on the page.
10. Is the colour scheme suitable for the page?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Majority of the people said that the colour scheme goes well on the picture.
11. Do you think that I should add more information for the article?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Most people said that I need to make the font size smaller, meaning I need to add more information on the article.
No comments:
Post a Comment