Vibe Magazine:
To begin with, most of the R&B/Hip Hop magazine have simple masthead just like the Vibe magazine. It's very bold and yet easy to recognise and remember for the readers. I could consider making my new masthead to be simple and bold without any weird detail.
Rap-Up magazine:
I really like the way this masthead is made because of the arrow that is going up which links to the word 'UP'. I could also do this for my masthead: URBAN BEAT. Instead of using an arrow, I will use builings going up on the letter U.
The Source magazine:

Their masthead is very simple but it also stands out. Just like the THE word on the masthead, I might consider placing the word BEAT on the side too. I could also outline the letters of my masthead so that it will look more solid and strong which links to a type of Hip Hop attitude.


No comments:
Post a Comment