
This is the photo that i used for my Front Cover page.
As you can see, you can tell that there is a huge change on the picture considering the colour, the effects used, and the size of the model.
The software that I used to edit is Paint and the website http://www.picnik.com/
First of all, I thought that the model's skin colour here is dull, so i used picnik and added an effect called '1960's' and added it to his skin so that it will look more realistic and lively. Then, I changed the backgroud colour to black and white by using the effect called 'Focal B&W'. I chose to leave his face coloured and also blurred the background so that the reader will focus more on the model. Because I am going to place the masthead on the top, I needed space on the top of the picture. To be able to do this, I used Paint and used the 'select' button on the toolbar and only select and copy the very top bit of the bus. Paste this on the top of the original photo and repeat again to have more space. As you can see, it looks really obvious on the picture but this wouldnt matter as the masthead covers it.
This is the photo that used for my Contents page.
As you can see, the original one is lacking of colour so i edited the photo at the Picnik website. Again, i used the effect called '1960's' because it gives a vintage effect and the colour stands out more. I didnt make any more changes in this picture because the image is already satisfying.
This is the image that I used for my Double Page Spread.
As you can see, there is a huge difference on the image as I considered adding effects to make it look more professional. The image does not have enough colour so I decided to used the Picnik website and used the effect called 'Boost' as I want the trees on the background to be more green-er. The image now looks more brighter than before and the colours are more sophisticated.



No comments:
Post a Comment