This is the new contents page version.
I used Paint online editting website to add the texts on the page. As you can see, I added the masthead name on the top right hand corner with some lines beside it looking like barcodes so that it looks interesting.
I added the title of the page on the top left corner so that it can be easily seen by the readers so they know what they are looking at.
There are 3 sections on this page:- features, interviews and monthly section.
The text are slanted a little to follow with the building and also the model is also slanting a little. I did this so that the page will look more interesting.
I used a colour red for the title so that it follows with the front cover and yellow because the model's shoe has yellow bits in it.
I might consider changing the text to regural because I dont like them bold and also I should work on my title more.

No comments:
Post a Comment