I am now using a new editting software called Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.
This is my first attempt of editting the picture. I made the whole picture black and white but i didnt really like it. I was influenced by the Billboard magazine cover of JayZ (as shown below) but i didnt like the way that the model is in black and white. I only liked the background to be in black and white so that the lights on the background will be more sophisticated.
As you can see, I left the background to be black and white and the model in colour. I did this by using 'reverse - black and white' in the Photoshop Elements software.
I also placed the masthead behind the model, but I noticed that the colour is wrong. It should have been red instead of yellow to follow the house style of the magazine. See the bottom picture for the final outcome.
Now, the cover looks more better with the use of colours. However, I am considering of changing the masthead design because I do not like the way it lays out on the picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment