Thursday, 6 January 2011

Urban Beat Double Page Spread


I think that my double page spread became successful as i think that the layout is very authentic. I think that the model here is very daring suitable for the R&B/Hip Hop theme. I added the masthead name on this page so that the reader can still remember what magazine they are reading. Also, i added 'Interview' so that the reader will know what this page is all about. The colours that I used are still the same: purple and black, so that the house style of this magazine is not different. I really like the way that the texts are laid out on the first page. however, i think that i should delete the 'Jason' bit because the model's name is already placed on the second page. On the second page, I might consider changing the title 'Jason'  to a more interesting text so that the layout does not look boring. I believe that I should add another picture on the second page so that the reader will not get bored of just one picture. I might change the colour of the introduction so that it stands out well on the page.
 I did this design on Picnik to edit the picture and the titles, and I also used Microsoft Word to add the texts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers