I was influenced with the way the composition of the photo is taken as the background is blurred on the background which could suggest lights coming from the buildings. I have already seen this magazine before so I have been thinking about this compostion when I was taking some more pictures as shown at the bottom of this post. The photos that I took are quite similar to this.
When I design my new Front Cover page, I might also consider making the background blurry and monochrome. I could also apply the cover lines on where the body is just like this cover.
Thursday, 13 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(26)
-
▼
January
(20)
- New and Improved DPS
- New Front Cover Design
- Improved DPS
- New Contents Page
- Improved Contents Page
- Questionnaire Results
- Questionnaire for my Current Magazine
- Target Audience
- Hip Hop Connection Magazine Analysis
- XXL magazine Analysis
- Newer Masthead Ideas
- Influences to Re-Create a Masthead
- New Front Cover Version
- Organisation on Location, Costumes, Props and Actors
- Influences
- More Pictures
- What is Hip Hop?
- Before and After - edited images
- Urban Beat Double Page Spread
- Urban Beat Contents Page
-
▼
January
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment