Location
I planned to take the photoshoot in an urban area such as the school playground (however, it does not look like a playground - its more like a park - as I chose the background to look more suitable for my chosen theme), and at the very top level in the car park where it shows the buildings behind the model. When I took the photographs at the playground, I made sure that it's day time so that the people will clearly see the model as well. For the next photoshoot, I planned the location to be at the very top of the car park as it shows the buildings on the background. I made sure that its night time so that the lights from the builidings will show on the picture to convey the urban environment. The picture on the contents page was taken outside as it emphasises the urban atmosphere by the use of the builings surrounded by him. I took the pictures during day time so that the image is in good quality.
Costumes
The costumes for the models are naturalistic costumes as they would normally wear a Hip Hop type of clothing in everyday life. In this case, their upper and lower clothing would be baggy, big, and always instyle. The colour of their shoes would normally be the same with the colour of their shirt or jacket.
Props
I planned not to focus a lot on props as I believe that the costumes for the models already represents the theme. I only used naturalistic props to emphasise a realistic lifestyle of the models so that the reader can relate to them easily therefore; they would want to read more.
Actors
I decided to have male actors because their costumes are more related to Hip Hop music and most of my female friends does not wear a Hip Hop style clothing. Although they could wear normal clothing such as dress and heels however, readers may find it difficult to relate the model to a Hip Hop theme. I made sure that the models have daring attitudes so that it relates to a kind of Hip Hop theme. Also, adding a happy emotion to convey that the model is happy with their luxurious lifestyle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(26)
-
▼
January
(20)
- New and Improved DPS
- New Front Cover Design
- Improved DPS
- New Contents Page
- Improved Contents Page
- Questionnaire Results
- Questionnaire for my Current Magazine
- Target Audience
- Hip Hop Connection Magazine Analysis
- XXL magazine Analysis
- Newer Masthead Ideas
- Influences to Re-Create a Masthead
- New Front Cover Version
- Organisation on Location, Costumes, Props and Actors
- Influences
- More Pictures
- What is Hip Hop?
- Before and After - edited images
- Urban Beat Double Page Spread
- Urban Beat Contents Page
-
▼
January
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment