I think that this cover is successful in many ways. I like the way that the masthead has came out and the way cover lines is laid out on the cover page. The use of the purple colour goes really well with the grey and black. I like the way i edited the picture by blurring the background image so that the reader can only focus on the model itself. However, i think that this too simple and unsophisticated compared to my other cover designs that i have done before. I might consider changing the image to a different model so that the reader doesnt have to see the same model all over again in the magazine. I also need to add more cover lines as i like the way that the cover has a lot of texts in it. In addition, I need to make the barcode more smaller as this is not really important for the reader.
I done this cover in the Picnik online editting website and also Microsoft Word to add the texts.
No comments:
Post a Comment