Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Questionnaire for my R&B/Hip Hop Magazine


All these questions were asked by 15 people between the age range of 16 - 25.


These are the results:

 
1. What should a R&B/Hip Hop magazine should include?
the responses are:
Exclusives interviews
Music artists/bands
New released music
Album review
UK music chart
Letters and Comments
Freebies

Most people answered freebies on this section.

         2.

Majority of the people said that rougly, they would be willing to spend money at about £1.00 - £1.99.
I might not be able to follow this as the price could depend on what kind of magazine it is. It this case, my music magazine would be like an NME/KERRANG standard.

         3.

Most people said that they buy an R&B/Hip Hop magazine weekly. However, this actually depends on what type of genre a certain audience listens to. So it is a good thing that the majority of them listens to R&B/Hip Hop. 


         4.

9 out of 15 people says that they would join a competition. I might consider having this on the front cover of a magazine or at the Contents page.


           5.

6 people prefers the magazine to have a few small images around the magazine, but also 6 people likes havong a lot of small images around the front cover. In my view, when designing a front cover magazine, I think I should only put a FEW small images around the magazine.

          6.

Majority says that when reading a double page spread about an artist/band, they prefer reading it as a story format rather than Q&A.
I might consider making my double page spread as an Q&A.

          7.

Most of the people ticked 'yes' for this question. I should consider adding a concert adverts on the front cover of the magazine.

         8.

13 out of 15 people say that they would like to have free posters in a magazine. I should consider mentioning this on the front cover of the magazine.

        9.


6 people said that they find out new songs by watching TV; 4 by asking their friends; 2 by watching videos in YouTube, and 3 put others saying that they listen to radio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers