Sunday, 12 December 2010

My Music Magazine Logo - URBAN BEAT

 this is my first attempt of making the masthead.
I changed the colour in this one to show that the masthead colour can change depending on what the model is wearing to fit in with the house style.


I decided to change the BEAT style by adding some squares on top of the word. I like this idea because it looks like a equaliser which links to the music theme. Also, it looks like a building linking to an urban-like.
I did this masthead by using Paint and on a website called http://www.picnik.com/
I find this website to be very useful because it provides a variety of texts which is very useful in my design. The text that I used are: 'based 02', 'extravaganza' and 'you are loved' 

This would be my final masthead idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers