Sunday, 12 December 2010

Images

These are some random photos that I took a long time ago and I thought that its also suitable and useful for my music magazine.


I like this photo because it links to a type of Hip Hop where they usually do "B-Boy" dance as well.

These photos were taken on November 27 2010


These two photos can be considered as posters for my magazine.

I like the way that there are buildings shown behind him which relates to the type of urban atmosphere.

These photos were taken on November 28 2010


I like these two photos and i might consider using them for my Contents page.
The use of the buildings and cars in the background adds to the urban effect. And the way that the door behind the model has a touch of grafitti on it which adds to the Hip Hop culture.

I particularly picked this model because he currently owns 14 pairs of shoes that links to a type of Hip Hop clothing.


These are the shoes that he used during the photoshoot.



These shoes can be used for advertising as some readers likes to copy what the models are wearing.
The location is in Birmingham although the reader wouldnt notice this. There is no special props used but the costume is well thought out as the model is wearing high-top shoes which is very Hip Hop like.

These photos are taken from London 02 Arena.
I think that this can be applied on my magazine probably at the Front Cover or Contents page. Readers who usually goes to a concert would automatically know where this is. This could then capture them and would be eager to know who was performing at the Arena.  

These photos are taken on the 7th December 2010.
These photos were taken in Northfield town as we wait for the bus to come.


I like this picture because of the way that the background is in a different proportion.



These photos were taken inside my school.

I do not like these two photos because I do not like the way that the model is not looking to the camera. Also, the camera is already set on black and white which I believe that the colour is too dark.

These photos were taken on the 8th December 2010.
These were actually taken outside our school on the playground.

**

These are some images that I could use for my magazine.
As you can see, I already experimented with some of the photos by setting the camera to be in black and white to add a classic touch to it.  
I barely used props during the photoshoot as I only want to focus on the location. I did not organise the photoshoot in the studio as I took the photos outside; to add life on the magazine.
The costume for my model is set to me in an R&B/HipHop style so that the magazine is obvious for the readers. As it is a December/January issue, his costume will be in winter fashion.
I might use the one with the buses on the background to add a touch of urban into it; and also my model's position is just right for a front cover. (see asterisk)
For the double page spread the photo that i might use is this one:
I really like this one because its daring and it reinforces to the theme of my magazine. I might consider editting this photo because i think that the colour is too plain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers