Thursday, 4 November 2010

Front Page - Mock-Up Design


This is my preliminary Front Page mock-up that I have designed in Microsoft Word after I have created a draft of a Front Page. As you can see, I still followed the same house style by using our school colours such as: red, black and white. The fonts that I used are Impact and Blue Highway Linocut for the masthead. I decided to add four more pictures at the bottom of the page so that the front page doesnt look too boring, and also, to suggest that this magazine has a lot of stories to tell. I placed the barcode on the bottom right hand corner so that it can be easily seen by people. I added the date and price on top of the masthead so that it can be easily seen by the customers. The selling line in this magazine is in blue so that its notisable and unique to the magazine. I placed the coverlines on the side of the magazine to follow the codes and conventions of the magazine. 
I can improve this front cover magazine by using photoshop to edit and manipulate the images, because I want this magazine to look proffesional.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers