Friday, 15 October 2010

Contents Page - Mock-Up Design


This is my preliminary Contents Page mock-up that i have designed in Microsoft Word after I have created a draft of a Contents Page. As you can see, I followed our school colours such as; black, red and white. The fonts that I used are 'Arial Black', and i used 'Word Art' for the Contents title. I decided the Contents background to be white so that i can manipulate the images easily and also, the page will look neat and does not hurt the eyes. 
I can improve this design by spreading the cartoon images around the page so that it will look more exciting. I can probably add an editors letter there with the editors image because i want the Contents Page to look professional.

Overall, I am very happy with this design however, the work looks rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers